This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Krumple, Knik-Knak, Buzz, Krimp, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
This level is similar to Demolition Drain-Pipe, where Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong ride in a high-speed toboggan through a pipe line. A multitude of Buzz enemies are encountered along the way, but luckily the toboggan can jump off of the top of a Buzz to gain height. There are railings at the top of the ceiling in certain segments which can be jumped on and rode to avoid obstacles.
Shortly after passing the Star Barrel, Dixie/Kiddy will jump into an Auto-Fire Barrel which will eject them from the toboggan and allow them to go through the remainder of the pipeline on foot. The walking segment still has plenty of Buzzes, but also Krumple, Krimp, and Knik-Knak. A Steel Keg can be thrown against the left wall and rode on to traverse through the majority of the post-toboggan level.
There is an exploit in the American release of Donkey Kong Country 3 where Kiddy can use the Team Up ability to toss Dixie over the Auto-Fire Barrel at the beginning that would normally force them into the toboggan, allowing them to walk through the toboggan segment. Interestingly, there are multiple other toboggans to be found this way, but they can also be jumped over. This was fixed in the European release.
- Bear Coins: 4
- DK Coin: A Red Knik-Knak is flying over the hole that leads into a small area where Koin and a red Buzz are found. The Red Buzz must be avoided to grab the Steel Keg, and it can be thrown against the nearby wall to defeat Koin.
- Extra Life Balloons:
- Red: One
- Green: One
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above a hot pipe.
- O: In between two Buzz. Cannot be obtained if the Kongs went into the first Bonus Barrel, because after the room is finished they are sent beyond the "O".
- N: Obtained by entering an Auto-Fire Barrel found by progressing through the level normally.
- G: Below a red Knik Knak shortly before the End of Level Flag.
- Collect 30 Stars!: Dixie/Kiddy have thirty seconds to gather thirty stars in an underwater segment of the pipeline. The path is linear and has some Koco enemies.
- Find the Coin!: Dixie/Kiddy have thirty seconds to get to the end of a short part of the pipe line in the toboggan. Some Buzz are encountered along the way and must be avoided.