This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Theme||Water World (SNES)|
Water World (GBA)
|Enemies encountered||Bazza, Koco, Bounty Bass
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3
Bazza's Blockade is the beginning level of Cotton-Top Cove.
As the title suggests, this level introduces the piranha enemy Bazza. Bazza come out of holes in the coral reef, one after another in a line, in attempts to block Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong. There several Bazza channels, and are the main challenge for this level. Bazza require good timing to get past, and certain secret areas are near Bazzas. Other than the piranhas, there are some Koco clownfish and the first appearance of Bounty Bass, though only one Bass is found in the level. Enguarde the Swordfish is also usable, and can be found by completing a bonus room or finding his animal barrel. Finishing this level unlocks Rocket Barrel Ride.
- Bear Coin: 3
- DK Coin: Koin is found by proceeding west of the End of Level Flag.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above the first stream of Bazza.
- O: In open water.
- N: The second Red Koco is swimming on the "N". It is below a Bazza hole.
- G: If Enguarde was found, at the "No Animal Sign" Enguarde should transform into the "G" and the Kongs shall be playable again.
- Find the Coin! -- Located beneath a channel of fast moving Bazza. The duo have fifteen seconds to reach the other side of a narrow underwater passage. In the way are two Lurchin and infinite consecutive Bazza.
- Bash the Baddies! -- Found by going through a narrow path left of a Bazza channel. Upon entering this bonus stage, the Kongs will be transformed into Enguarde. As the swordfish, thirty seconds are given to kill some Koco that pop in and out of the holes Bazza usually spawn out of. The token is right above the uppermost holes. If completed successfully, Enguarde can be used for the rest of the level. In the Super Nintendo version of the game, the Koco are red, and in the Gameboy Advance remake, they're green.