This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Notable features||Dixie/Kiddy climb a rope on fire.|
|Enemies encountered||Buzz, Kopter, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Kong-Fused Cliffs entails Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong climbing up ropes, while the ropes themselves are being burnt from the bottom up; This means they must constantly climbing to outpace the flame and ensure their safety. Buzz and Kopter are the only enemies encountered in the stage, serving as obstacles along the climb upward. Buzz enemies will fly in place or in repeating patterns, while Kopter enemies will descend from above. Some secret areas of the level are found by following Banana trails -- These trails can lead to acquiring items, such as KONG Letters, or finding a Bonus Barrel. The level's Koin enemy is encountered at the very end of the level, where Dixie/Kiddy finally find land, west of the End of Level Flag.
- Banana Bunch: 2
- Bear Coin: 2
- DK Barrel: 3
- DK Coin: Koin can be defeated at the very end of the level -- By climbing the rope all the way to the top and jumping to the left, the lead Kong can access a Steel Barrel that can be thrown to the left wall and bounce into the Koin, whom cannot be seen directly underneath. Koin, however, will know Dixie or Kiddy are above it and raise its shield.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Gotten by jumping into an Arrow Barrel at the beginning of the level.
- O: Found above two Buzzes encircling an area west of the first Bonus Barrel.
- N: A trail of bananas will lead Dixie/Kiddy into the "N" Letter, and an Arrow Barrel is provided to get the heroes back on the rope.
- G: An Auto-Fire Barrel near some Kopters will launch the heroes into the "G" Letter and two Banana Bunches.
- Find the Coin! -- A trail of bananas near two Buzz indicate the location of the first Bonus Barrel. In this fast paced bonus stage, Dixie/Kiddy must get to the top of the area within fifteen seconds. They are on a burning rope, and the climb upward has several Buzz enemies blocking the way; Arrow barrels on the left or right side of the rope must be used to get by them. The Bonus Coin is on the right side.
- Find the Coin! -- The second Bonus Barrel is found by jumping onto a floating Banana mid air, east of the rope. Fifteen seconds are given to get to the top of the area, similar to the first bonus room. This time around, Kopters will descend, alternating between coming down on the left and right side.