This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Theme||Nuts N' Bolts|
|Notable features||Bazukas as the main enemy|
|Enemies encountered||Bazukas, Buzzes, Krimps, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Blazing Bazukas, as the name would suggest, features the Bazuka enemy as the main antagonists of the level. These red Kremling grunts have a large bazooka, and fire projectiles out of it at varying rates of fire. Some Bazuka fire Wooden Barrels, which can be jumped off of for a height boost. Failing to jump on a wooden barrel and taking the hit directly will injure Dixie Kong or Kiddy Kong. Other Bazukas fire TNT Barrels, where any contact with the barrel will cause it to explode. There is also a lone Bazuka that fires Steel Barrels, which are used to defeat the level's Koin. The level also introduces Switch Barrels, which can influence the projectile type that specific Bazuka enemies fire. Unfortunately, Bazuka enemies cannot be defeated with any means other than TNT Barrel.
Aside from Bazuka, the level features some Krimp enemies, and a lone Buzz that guards a Switch Barrel. There are a few more Buzz encountered in a bonus room. Squitter the Spider is usable for a portion of the level via transformation with its Animal Barrel. Its animal barrel is guarded by a Bazuka, but a TNT Barrel is actually provided to defeat it. After becoming Squitter, the heroes can reach a bonus level utilizing its ability to make web platforms, and the K-O-N-G Letter "O". Additionally, Squitter can take care of any projectiles fired by Bazukas heading its way via its web spitting attack. This is useful for when TNT Barrels are fired at it, but Squitter must still be wary of the explosion, because being near the explosion can be harmful.
- Bear Coin: 1
- DK Coin: When the protagonists are propelled upwards via the Auto Fire Barrel that leads toward the Star Barrel on the highest "floor", the Koin is found in the middle floor. A Bazuka is firing wooden barrels directly at it, but the projectile can be altered to a Steel Barrel via Switch Barrel.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found after the second Bazuka in the level.
- O: High above the ground proceeding Squitter's Animal Barrel.
- N: Proceeding two Krimp, the "N" Letter is above an Auto Fire Barrel.
- G: Following brief tightrope climbing with a Bazuka that shoots TNT Barrels, the "G" Letter is above a barrel cannon.
- Find the Coin! -- Accessed via Squitter; Upon becoming the spider, he must head east and make web platforms up until a Bazuka firing TNT Barrels in encountered. Squitter can use his web spit attack to destroy the TNT before it reaches him and get to the barrel. In the stage, Squitter must cross several pools of acid with Buzzes in the air to get to the Bonus Coin at the other side of the room in under twenty seconds.
- Find the Coin! -- Beyond the letter "N", the heroes will be propelled above a Bazuka that rapid fires wooden barrels. They can be utilized to reach the Bonus Barrel at the northwest corner of the area. The stage entails Dixie/Kiddy getting into a Barrel Cannon and launching out of it with the right timing so that they can bounce off the wooden barrels being fired by a Bazuka and reach the bonus coin in the upper right corner of the room. Twenty-five seconds are provided to do so.