This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Notable features||Low gravity|
|Animal Buddies||Quawks, Squawks|
|Enemies encountered||Buzz, Krimp, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Low-G Labyrinth takes place within the pipes of the factories on Mekanos, and these pipes are filled with a green gas that appears to have effected the gravity of anything inside; Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong's movement and jump speed will be slower than usual, but their jumps will go higher and they will fall slower. Doing a regular jump, without having momentum from running, will make the lead hero jump up to the top of the pipe. Doing a run jump will allow the player to jump even higher, usually to get to a higher segment of the level.
The only enemies here are Buzz and Krimp. Buzz is a very common enemy in this level, posing as obstacles. Beyond the Star Barrel, Dixie and Kiddy can transform into Quawks via entering its Animal Barrel. Quawks must fly through the level and avoid the Buzzes. He can attack them by picking up a barrel and throwing it at them. Squawks is usable in the second bonus area.
- Bear Coin: 5
- DK Coin: Koin is found by ignoring the first No Animal Sign, behind a vertically moving Buzz, and instead heading northwest. Getting through the alternative No Animal Sign will reward a steel barrel. Also, going up and left of the Koin's pipe will lead to an area with three Bear Coins and an Invincibility Barrel.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above a red Buzz.
- O: Near a green Buzz in a segment where the heroes are going down the pipes.
- N: Obtainable as Quawks in a part of the level where pairs of Buzz fly up and down a vertically aligned pipe.
- G: Above a pair of Buzzes moving vertically, up and to the right of the pipe with Koin.
- Collect 80 Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is west of the Star Barrel, above three green Buzz. Quawks is needed to reach it. 25 seconds are given to gather the stars in the pipe.
- Bash the Baddies! -- The second bonus barrel is guarded by a fast moving Buzz flying horizontally in the entrance of the area, after the "N" Letter. Above it, a slower moving Buzz guards a Wooden Barrel that can be used to bypass the fast Buzz. In the stage, forty seconds are given to defeat several Buzz in the pipes as Squawks.