This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Theme||Water World (GBA)
|Enemies encountered||Bazza, Bounty Bass, Koco, Lurchin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3
This level is similar to Gusty Glade from Donkey Kong Country 2; in Gusty Glade, strong winds would blow left or right, making Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong move in whatever direction the wind blew. In Ripcurl Reef, a strong current will occur depending on the location, forcing Dixie and Kiddy Kong to move in the direction of the current. Underwater, there are several golden-colored Lurchin enemies that must be avoided, as well as some Bazza and Koco fish.
Sometimes the current flow will alternate between going left and right, making for precarious scenarios. Towards the end, the current will go against where the Kongs have to swim, but ultimately it is passable. After going on land, walking by the End of Level Flag will lead to the Koin enemy.
- Bear Coin: 2
- DK Barrel: 3
- DK Coin: Koin is found by going past of End of Level Flag, close to a wall where a Steel Keg can easily be bounced off of to hit Koin.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found by going above two Koco near a DK Barrel.
- O: Located to the upper right corner of some Bazza enemies.
- N: Underneath some Bazza near a DK Barrel.
- G: Found between three Lurchin enemies and some Koco fish.
- Collect 25 Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is found by taking the east path at the fork in the level path. The duo have forty seconds to collect all of the stars in the room. There is no current, but several Lurchin enemies near the stars, meaning that the Kongs must swim carefully to avoid being hit.
- Find the Coin! -- Twenty seconds are provided to get to the other side of the room. There are some Bounty Bass enemies swimming in the way, which must be avoided.