|Powers/Abilities||Large spiked club|
|Games||Donkey Kong 64|
Koshas are small Kremlings that only appeared in Donkey Kong 64. Unlike most Kremlings, they are brown. They wear horned, Viking-esque helmets. Also unique is their method of attack; they carry around gigantic, spiked clubs, way too heavy for them. They use these to deflect Orange Grenades and other attacks and to smash the Kongs with. They will either swing the club or pound with it. If the club hits a Kong, two melon slices will be taken away from their health meter. If the club misses and the Kosha is pounding, the club will get stuck in the ground and the Kremling will struggle to lift it again for a moment, giving the Kongs a chance to attack with orange grenades. However, they can always be beaten by music and shockwaves.
Gigantic Koshas appear in Crystal Caves, carrying clubs in proportion to those carried by their smaller relatives. One such Kosha is stationed in an area near the top of the cavern. Every once in a while, the club-toting fiend will smash his club against the ceiling of the cave, creating violent tremors that send boulders and stalactite deposits raining down from the ceiling. He can be defeated by Tiny Kong by Monkeyporting to the area he is found in and defeating him normally, which is not necessary but will stop the harmful avalanches for good.
- Gloomy Galleon (normal)
- Fungi Forest (night) (normal)
- Crystal Caves (normal & giant)
- Creepy Castle (normal)
- Koshas are, in several ways, similar to Kutlass, as both are small Kremlings who carry large weapons too big for them to handle. Therefore, it's possible that Kutlasses are Koshas dressed as pirates, similar to how Klomps are Kritters and Kannons are Klumps. However Koshas are much harder to defeat than Kutlasses - Kutlasses can be defeated with any attack if their swords are stuck, but Koshas require Orange Grenades.
- Koshas may be younger than other Kremlings. This is supported not only by their appearance but the fact that their possible relatives, Kutlasses, have high-pitched voices.
- The name is a reference to the word "cosh", a type of small club.
|Top command||King K. Rool • Kaptain K. Rool • Baron K. Roolenstein|
|High ranked||General Klump • Klubba • Kudgel • Kerozene • Mr. X • Kaptain Skurvy|
|Grunts||Bazuka • Big Klaptrap •Congozuma • • Green Kroc • Junior the Giant Klaptrap • K. Lumsy • Kaboing • Kaboom • Kackle • Kannon • Kasplat • Kalypso • Kaptain Skurvy • Kass • Kip • Klump • Klampon • Klank • Klaptrap • Klasp • Klinger • Kloak • Klobber • Klomp • Knocka • Kobble • Koin • Koindozer • Koptor • Kosha • Krash • Krimp • Kritter • Kritter-in-a-shell • Krochead • Krook • Krossbones • Krumple • Krunch • Kruncha • Krusha • Kuchuka • Kludge • Kuff n' Klout • Kutlass • Kutlass (character) • Mega AMP • Re-Koil • Resident Demon • Robo Kritter • Rockkroc • Shroom Kritter • Skidda • TNT Knocka • Toy Kritter|