|Mad Jack in the Box|
Mad Jack facing Tiny.
|Enemies||Tiny Kong |
|Games||Donkey Kong 64|
Mad Jack has a brown/green eye and a red robotic eye, and wears what seems to be a red smock which is scratched at the front and side. He also wears orange gloves with holes in them, has a green head with seven spikes made out of metal, and sharp teeth. Through the holes in the gloves, coils can be spotted. This suggests that his fingers are made out of springs, as well as his arms. His box is orange with different objects like a spiral, sparkles and a question mark on it, as well as a blue rim on the edge.
- Mad Jack was originally going to be made entirely out of junk, being called Junk in the box. His springs are rusted, showing that he could be old, or he was made from scraps, supporting this. Another detail is he was from a toy rejection chute.
- Even though a crash can be heard, his remains are nowhere to be seen at the end.
- Mad Jack's body appears larger than his box.
- When he jumps out to throw fire, his lid appears too small.
- It could also be possible that he was defending his territory, as it doesn't say anything about it being K. Rool's minion.
- Even though he's made out of metal, his "hair" still parts before shooting his laser.
- During the battle, a high-pitched, menacing laugh will appear, but it's only a part of the music. Mad Jack's real voice sounds similar to Donald Duck.
- Though clearly made of metal, Mad Jack seems to possess magical abilities, as seen when he throws fireballs and turns himself invisible.
- There is a match to the high-pitched, menacing laugh with the distinguished-named scientist named Mad Jack that matches the same as the original Donkey Kong 64 Mad Jack. Mad Jack the Evil Scientist appears in an educational video game Schoolhouse Rock! as the second boss. Only Mad Jack the Evil Scientist does that laugh louder than the music's laugh.
|Donkey Kong 64 Bosses|
|Army Dillo • Dogadon • Mad Jack • Puftoss • King Kut Out • King K. Rool|