|Theme||Initial Hideout Helm theme|
|Requirement||100 Golden Bananas|
|Enemies encountered||Klumps, Klaptraps, Kritters|
|Game||Donkey Kong 64|
Hideout Helm is the last world in Donkey Kong 64. In the foyer, it looks like a lava themed world. The objective is to destroy King K. Rool's Blast-O-Matic Machine before it destroys Donkey Kong Island. The time to shut the Blast-O-Matic down depends on how many blueprints the player has found throughout the game (10 minutes plus one for every blueprint found). After shutting it down, you will see a cutscene of King K. Rool fleeing form the Kongs. To get the last Boss Key, the player must have the Rareware Coin and the Nintendo Coin.
 Bonus Levels
These levels are steel drums with K. Rool's head on them instead of the usual wooden barrels with bananas. After each Kong completes both bonus stages, their corresponding color section of the Blast-O-Matic is deactivated. They also get the Banana Medal that the colored electric current was protecting. There's a game-breaking glitch where, after deactivating the machine and leaving the level, if a Kong misses a Banana Medal, they'll never be able to get it again upon re-entering. This makes 101% completion impossible.
 Donkey Kong
- DK must jump in a rotating Barrel Cannon and hit three targets in 30 seconds.
- As Rambi, DK must kill 17 Kritters in 30 seconds. If he hits a power generator, he's out.
 Chunky Kong
- Chunky, in Hunky Chunky mode, must Primate Punch ? crates until a Kritter pops out, then kill the Kritter, all in 20 seconds. The player effectively only has 10 seconds to do this level since the transformation sequence eats up a lot of time.
- Chunky has to use sniper mode to shoot down five Kritters in 30 seconds. This level is extremely hard without the homing missiles.
 Tiny Kong
- Tiny must bounce up into the air using mushrooms and Ponytail Twirl her way through three DK stars in 30 seconds.
- Again, Tiny has to Ponytail Twirl her way through three DK stars, but this time, she's on top of metal boxes and can't touch the ground. The third star is at an extreme angle. After touching the stars, she has to slam a switch.
 Lanky Kong
- Lanky must kill three mechanical Zingers in 30 seconds. Remember, Lanky needs three hits to kill a Robo-Zinger. This level is very hard without homing missiles.
- Lanky is in a maze. He must use the Orangstand Sprint to push a switch and then hit the finish line, all in 25 seconds and all while avoiding Klumps and even Koshas.
 Diddy Kong
- There are a bunch of Kritters. Diddy has to kill "the one who activated the switch", then press it, all within 30 seconds. When Diddy has offed the right Kritter, a sound will play.
- In 45 seconds, Diddy must fly up in his Jetbarrel and shoot four up arrow switches. Once he's done that, he has to go back down through a minefield of Koshas and press the plain blue switch with a Simian Slam.
 Enemies in Hideout Helm
- It is possible to get the Banana Fairy without the coins if the player just aims the camera through the glass of the room and snap the Banana Fairy's picture.
|Donkey Kong Island and Surrounding Areas in Donkey Kong 64|
|Jungle Japes • Angry Aztec • Frantic Factory • Gloomy Galleon • Fungi Forest • Crystal Caves • Creepy Castle • Hideout Helm • Banana Fairy Island • K. Lumsy Island|