This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Great Ape Lakes|
|Enemies encountered||Sneeks, Kobbles, Re-Koils, Krumples, Bazukas, Karbines
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Karbine Kaos takes place in a factory, and introduces the Karbine enemy. There are also molten lava pools, which much be avoided; Dixie Kong or Kiddy Kong will get injured immediately on contact. There are also some tightropes for them to climb to avoid the molten lava pools. Squitter the Spider is playable for the first half of the level and he can help the Kongs reach bonus areas and get across molten lava. Squitter isn't required to progress in the level, but can be used to reach a Bonus Barrel that is inaccessible otherwise. In the latter half of the level, the duo are on their own against the various Kremlings patrolling the factory. There are a variety of enemies featured in this stage, including Re-Koils and a Krumple. The Koin of Karbine Kaos is found by keeping to the left wall when jumping down a gap past the Star Barrel.
- Koin: After going down the first gap past the Star Barrel, the Kongs must the go to the left down the gap until reaching a boardwalk on the left. They must pass a Bazuka and a platform until seeing a Steel Keg and throw it at the nearest wall behind the Koin with the DK Coin and throw the Steel Keg at him.
- Animal Barrel: 1
- Bear Coin: 3
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- DK Barrel: 3
- KONG Letters:
- K: East of the first Karbine.
- O: A Barrel Cannon will launch the heroes into the "O" Letter.
- N: In front of a barrel cannon east of some Re-Koil.
- G: Above a Bristles near the End of Level Flag.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Find the Token! -- This bonus barrel is accessed by becoming Squitter, then going up the hole in the ceiling with a Banana trail near a Kobble. A Bazuka guards the bonus barrel, but Squitter's web platforms can be used to avoid its line of fire easily. In the stage, thirty seconds are given to cross a gap with some Buzz enemies flying about. Squitter's web platforms are needed to cross. He can also defeat Buzz with his web spit attack.
- Collect the Stars! -- After the Kongs are launched onto a tightrope, they must proceed left to find the bonus barrel in plain sight. Twenty seconds are allotted to get nine stars that are strung between Rotatable Barrels.