This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Great Ape Lakes|
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Sneeks, Bristles, Koin, Minkey
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Simian Shimmy is a level where Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong must venture through a series of hollow trees. Similar to Minky Mischief, some of the Minkey enemies can be found in this level, and at certain points, a Barrel Shield is provided to deflect their attacks. The heroes must climb ropes while avoiding the Minkey projectiles and Buzz enemies, and jump from branch to branch to scale the trees with Sneek and Bristles in the way. There are two Bonus Barrels that can be accessed by jumping off of a Booty Bird and Knik-Knak, respectively. The level's Koin is found by going down a hole east of the Steel Barrel.
- Bear Coin: 1
- DK Barrel: 3
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found on a tree branch northeast of a Bristles.
- O: Inside of a Booty Bird.
- N: Found while climbing a hollow tree past the Star Barrel.
- G: The "G" is on a branch near the End of Level Flag.
- Collect the Stars! -- This first bonus barrel is gotten to by jumping off of a Booty Bird into a Barrel Cannon. In the stage, twenty seconds is the time limit to gather 27 stars. The stars are in groups of three strung along two hollow trees. The heroes must ascend the first tree with Nids, walk on a branch connecting the trees at the top, and descend a rope in the second tree.
- Find the Token! -- The second bonus barrel is reached in a similar way to the first; jump off of a Knik-Knak to gain the height to jump to the branches leading to the barrel. The bonus stage itself gives a forty second time limit to find the Bonus Coin. The room is large, with ropes to climb and branches to be used to climb the trees. Following the banana trail will lead to the Bonus Coin.