This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Notable features||Name parodies Rare's Killer Instinct series.|
|Animal Buddies||Squawks the Parrot|
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Re-Koils, Sneeks, Bristles
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Miller Instinct is the sixth and final level of Primate Plains in Donkey Kong Land III. This level is accessed after Riverbank Riot and takes place inside of a windmill. Completing this stage leads to the area boss, Bleak.
Miller Instinct begins with a walking segment. The "K" KONG Letter can be found, along with a Sneek, some Re-Koil, and the Koin. A Steel Barrel is provided near the Squawks Barrel that Dixie and Kiddy must use to progress through the rest of the level. They have to transform into Squawks to fly higher; it does not have many rising platforms and vertical ropes for the Kongs to use themselves. As the level progresses, Miller Instinct becomes like a maze, with many corridors and dead-ends. Some bonus items can be found by going certain routes, such as Bear Coins, Bananas, and other KONG Letters.
- Bristles: 8
- Buzzes: 21
- Koin]: Koin is found while normally progressing through the level; the steel barrel is to the left of the Animal Barrel for Squawks.
- Re-Koils: 5
- Sneeks: 6
- Bear Coin: 1
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: To the right of the first Sneek encountered.
- O: Shortly after two Buzzes, the "O" is to the right of a Re-Koil.
- N: At the three-way split in the path, stick right to get to the "N".
- G: Found near some Bristles past the No Animal Sign.
- Collect the Stars!: The Bonus Barrel for this stage is invisible; on the platform with Koin, as Dixie, use the Helicopter Twirl and jump off the right side to reach it. In the bonus stage, 36 stars must be amassed within the time limit of thirty seconds. Most of the stars are on the ropes in the middle of the stage.
- Find the Token!: This bonus stage is accessed by going east of the No Animal Sign. In the stage, Dixie/Kiddy must use Rotatable Barrels to get to the Bonus Coin within twenty seconds.