This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Sneeks, Kobbles, Koin, Klasp
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Jetty Jitters begins as a standard boardwalk level. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong can advance from boardwalk to boardwalk, encountering Kobble and Sneek. Eventually they will come across some Rope, being held up horizontally. They can climb on the ropes, but the explosive and deadly Klasp enemies will often be found on the ropes. Klasp patrol the ropes, going back and forth at a set pace, and if touched, will detonate. The Klasp are the main enemies of the level, with ten of them in total. The Kongs have to option to not use the ropes, though they will miss various items found on the ropes, including Bear Coins and K-O-N-G Letters. If the heroes end up underwater, they will encounter Lurchin enemies.
This level's Koin is found directly left of where Dixie/Kiddy begin the level. They can simply run down the boardwalk to grab the Steel Keg and throw it behind the Koin to have it bounce off a wall and impact the Koin, obtaining the DK Coin.
- Kobble: 6
- Sneek: 6
- Klasp: 10
- Buzz: 2
- Krumple: 1
- Koin: Located directly behind the starting location.
- Bear Coin: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above the second Klasp in the level.
- O: In a gap between two pieces of boardwalk.
- N: To the right of the two Bear Coins.
- G: Found on the floor of the boardwalk below some ropes late into the level. A Sneek is near it.
- Collect The Stars! -- The first Bonus Barrel is found below a Klasp, down a narrow hole in the boardwalk. Forty seconds are given to collect 63 stars in a boardwalk area. It begins above water, and when the heroes reach the far right, they will have to drop down and swim left to collect the final stars. The Bonus Coin is on the boardwalk. All the stars are arranged to make an arrow shape, with nine stars in each arrow.
- Find the Token! -- Twenty seconds is the time restraint to get to the end of a series of boardwalks with two Buzz hovering in the area. A Krumple can be jumped off of to reach the wooden roof where the Coin is found if Kiddy is playable. To the right of the coin are two Booty Bird for Dixie to jump off of.