This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Kobbles, Sneeks, Buzzes, Bristles, Knik-Knaks, Krumple
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Rocketeer Rally takes place at a waterfall. It prominently features Booster Barrels, which rocket Dixie and Kiddy up the cascade. A few Tracker Barrels also appear for the Kongs to traverse large pits. Kobbles, Sneeks, Buzzes, Bristles, Knik-Knaks, and a lone Krumple patrol this level. The level is a little maze-like, with some offbeat paths leading to bonuses such as Bear Coins, an Extra Life Balloon, and Bonus Barrels. The level's Koin is found to the left of the End of Level Flag, near the Krumple. If Dixie/Kiddy accidently hit the Krumple with the steel barrel, they can move away from the area and come back to have it reappear.
- Bear Coin: 2
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: To the right of a Booster Barrel after two Kobbles.
- O: To the left of a Booster Barrel after two Buzzes.
- N: Underneath a Buzz left of a Booster Barrel
- G: In the location where there is a banana arrow pointing right, proceed left to find the "G" letter near a Kobble.
- Collect the Stars!: To access the first Bonus Barrel, the heroes must jump over a gap to the right of the "K" letter. A Knik-Knak can provide a boost to get over. In the bonus stage, forty seconds are given to get eight stars in an area with tracker barrels that move horizontally.
- Collect the Stars!: Past two Bristles in a row is a booster barrel that will lead to this bonus stage. In the bonus level, six stars must be gotten within twenty-five seconds. The stars are strung along booster barrels. Overshooting or undershooting a booster barrel will be a setback, but the time limit is generous to offer a chance after a mistake.