This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Great Ape Lakes|
|Notable features||Konveyor Ropes|
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Sneeks, Bristles, Koin, Minkey
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Jungle Jeopardy is the introductory level to the Great Ape Lakes area of Donkey Kong Land III. It is similar to the Konveyor Rope Klash level in Donkey Kong Country 3. The next stage is Footloose Falls.
As the first jungle level in the game, it introduces the Konveyor Ropes. These are horizontally strung ropes that will move Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong to the right when grabbed. Buzz enemies serve as obstacles near the ropes. On the ground, a variety of The Baron's minions will get in the heroes' way; Sneek and Bristles patrol the ground, Knocka will try to knock the heroes off the cliffs, and Re-Koil will hop around. In the second bonus level, found underneath a lone Knik-Knak, the Bazuka enemies are encountered for the first time in the game. The level's Koin is encountered on the path right before the End of Level Flag. Dixie/Kiddy can throw the steel barrel off of the wall to the right and jump above Koin to make it raise its shield, and get the DK Coin.
- Koin: Found to the left of the end of level flag.
- DK Barrel: 3
- Bear Coin: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found on the ground past a Sneek.
- O: Found above a Konveyor Rope.
- N: After the Star Barrel, a Barrel Cannon will launch the heroes in front of the "N" Letter.
- G: Near the second Re-Koil.
- Find the Token!: This bonus level is found by jumping down a banana trail while on Konveyor Ropes. In the stage, twenty seconds are given to get 18 stars. The stars are strung along Konveyer ropes in groups of three. Buzzes are flying near the ropes. The Bonus Coin is in the bottom right corner of the stage.
- Find the Token!: This bonus stage is hidden directly underneath the only Knik-Kank found in the level. In the stage, thirty seconds are allotted to get to the other side of the area. Two Bazuka enemies will attack the Kongs, and the platforms provided to cross gaps will break shortly after jumping on them.