This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Riverbank Riot is another riverside level, featuring land and water segments. At the very start of the level, going left will reveal the Steel Barrel needed to defeat the Koin to the right. After, Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will have to enter a Barrel Cannon to take them up, to where they encounter Sneeks. Following that is a Banana trail indicating that they will have to jump down. Upon reaching the bottom, they can go into the water and go left to get to a Bonus Barrel, but must be cautious to avoid the Kocos swimming in the area. Beyond that, the next part is a land segment with Kobbles, and then a water segment with Lurchins. Knik-Knaks can be jumped on to reach shortcuts to make the level easier. Staying above ground is generally the fastest route. A Steel Keg can be used at a point in the level to dispatch Buzzes in the way of taking the above-water route.
- Bear Coin: 2
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found above a lake full of Kocos.
- O: Hovering above a lake with a Bounty Bass.
- N: After the Star Barrel, the "N" is to the right of the lake.
- G: Found after a Bristles near a Buzz.
- Find the Token! -- The first Bonus Barrel is found by jumping in the first river and swimming left. Dixie/Kiddy have twenty seconds to avoid six Buzzes and go right to get the token.
- Bash the Baddies! -- Dixie/Kiddy have twenty seconds to jump on four Knik-Knaks down to the right, and then turn around and jump on two Knik-Knaks to get back to where they started and collect the token.
Kiddy finds the End of Level Flag