This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Theme||Nuts and Bolts
|Enemies encountered||Sneek, Kobble, Re-Koil, Bazuka, Karbine
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Barrel Boulevard gets its name after the fact that the Bazuka enemy encountered throughout the stage launch Wooden Barrels as projectiles. The level is a standard-issue factory level, with tightropes to climb over molten lava pits, Karbine enemies firing projectiles from afar, and the aforementioned Bazuka enemies. There are some hidden paths in this level that lead to bonuses such as Bear Coins, Bonus Barrels, and the level's Koin. The Koin is found by jumping down what looks like a bottomless pit east of the only Steel Barrel to be found in the stage.
- Koin: Found by jumping down what appears to be an abyss east of the Steel Barrel.
- Bear Coin: 4
- DK Barrel: 3
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found past the first Bazuka encountered.
- O: Located shortly after encountering the first Karbine enemy, past a Bazuka.
- N: Guarded by a Karbinepast the first tightrope with Klasp.
- G: The heroes will be launched into the "G" Letter while normally progressing in the level.
- Collect the Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is accessed by using Dixie's Helicopter Twirl to hover over the Wooden Barrels shot by a Bazuka encountered past the "O" Letter, and jumping off of one to gain a height boost into the barrel. In the bonus level, twenty seconds is the time limit to get sixteen stars. The stars are all above Booster Barrels, which themselves are above a pool of molten lava.
- Find the Coin! -- The second bonus barrel is found by going directly south of the "N" Letter; Dixie/Kiddy must proceed downward until they reach a banana trail that goes to a tightrope to climb. The bonus barrel is a short climb west. The bonus level itself begins in a rotatable barrel, and the Kongs must launch themselves into the other barrel cannons to get the Bonus Coin at the end of the area. Banana trails allude to the right direction to aim the barrel cannons.