This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Great Ape Lakes|
|Enemies encountered||Kobbles, Knockas, Krumples, Klasps, Buzzes, Knocka, Re-Koil
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Rockface Chase can be summarized as a more difficult counterpart to the level Vertigo Verge. There are tightropes and regular ropes to climb, with Klasp enemies to be encountered on tightropes and Buzz enemies to be found otherwise. At one point in the level, two of the rarely seen Kopter enemies are encountered. Beyond the Star Barrel is where there are a large amount of climbing tightropes with Klasps encountered. There are some offbeat paths in the level that can lead to Bear Coins, a Bonus Barrel, or the level's DK Coin. Koin is found by proceeding past a Banana arrow pointing west and dropping to the ground when a tightrope is found. Koin is at the bottom of the hole, waiting patiently in the middle of the area.
- Bear Coin: 2
- DK Barrel: 3
- KONG Letters:
- K: West of a Banana Arrow pointing west.
- O: In an area patrolled by a Kobble.
- N: West of the first Re-Koil encountered in the level.
- G: On a tightrope thats above a Knik-Knak.
- Bash the Baddies! -- The first bonus barrel is in plain sight, above two Klasps. In the bonus stage, twenty seconds are allotted to defeat two Krimp and three Buzz. Tin barrels are provided to defeat the Buzzes. The Bonus Coin will appear in the lower right corner of the area.
- Collect the Stars! -- The second bonus barrel is accessed by taking the east path in a fork in the path later in the level. In the stage, the time limit is twenty seconds to accumulate 27 stars, all strung along a room with tightropes to climb on.