This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III|
|<< List of Levels >>|
Seabed Shanty is also one of the twelve levels to be a part of the Time Attack mode. It is named Coral instead of its original name in this mode for unknown reasons. Its default high score is 1:20:00.
Seabed Shanty is the first underwater level in Donkey Kong Land III. It has large coral reefs on which Dixie and Kiddy constantly must swim between. Between most of these coral reefs are Kocos, Bazzas, Bounty Basses and Lurchins. Luckily, Enguarde appears in this level (also makes his first) to help Dixie and Kiddy to get through the level.
- Koco: 17 (14 in main level; 3 more in a Bonus Level)
- Lurchin: 18
- Bazza Channels: 8
- Bounty Bass: 7 (5 in main level; 2 more in a Bonus Level)
- Bear Coins: 3
- DK Barrels: 6
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Below an oval-shaped coral reef.
- O: Found while traveling normally through the level.
- N: To the right of an oval coral reef.
- G: Near a downwards banana arrow.
- In the Time Attack mode, this level must be won before a minute and twenty seconds before gaining a new high score. Because Dixie and Kiddy cannot swim quickly enough to complete it, they must find a hidden Barrel Cannon in the level. This hidden barrel can be found near the end of the level, in a gigantic coral reef in the bottom-right corner. This barrel then blasts the monkeys to other Barrel Cannons which blast the monkeys constantly until reaching the Flagpole.