This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Tin Can Valley|
|Animal Buddies||Ellie the Elephant|
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Sneeks, Koin, Krumple, Kopter, Knocka, Re-Koil
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Rickety Rapids is similar to the level Footloose Falls in the fact that they are waterfall levels with Ellie the Elephant, Tracker Barrels, and Booster Barrels. Her Animal Barrel is immediately available at the start of the level; Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong must turn around and jump to the right corner of the starting area to become Ellie. She can use her water fling attack to easily defeat the Re-Koil, Sneek, and even Krumple enemies encountered along the waterfall. Beyond the No Animal Sign, the heroes will have to climb the waterfall with the help of the previously mentioned Tracker Barrels and Booster Barrels. There are Banana trails that allude to Bonus Barrels and Banana arrows that guide the way to the exit, but more often than not, making a brief detour in the opposite direction of the banana arrow can lead to bonus items or bonus levels. The level's Koin is found east of the End of Level Flag; Dixie/Kiddy must take the nearby Steel Barrel, jump over the flag, and throw the barrel behind Koin to defeat it and secure the DK Coin.
- Animal Barrel: 1
- DK Barrel: 4
- Bear Coin: 1
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: Directly in front of Dixie/Kiddy at the start of the level.
- O: Above a Buzz found shortly past the No Animal Sign.
- N: At the point in the level where a Banana arrow points east, head west to find the "N" Letter.
- G: In between a gap near some Krumple.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Find the Token!: The first bonus barrel is found by following a banana trail down a hole in the path, and taking the tracker barrel west. In the stage, thirty seconds are allotted to get to the end of the area. Brittle platforms, akin to tose seen in Footloose Falls, are featured at the start of the room. There are also Tracker and Booster Barrels that must be utilized.
- Collect the Stars!: The second bonus barrel is found by heading in the opposite direction of a banana arrow pointing east. In the stage, six stars must be gathered within twenty seconds. The stars are strung along barrel cannons; the first barrel cannon is a Rotatable Barrel, and the rest auto-fire.