This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Animal Buddies||Ellie the Elephant|
|Enemies encountered||Buzz, Sneek, Bristles, Koin,
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Rainforest Rumble is a level that is for the most part played as Ellie the Elephant. Prior to becoming Ellie, Dixie Kong can use her Helicopter Twirl to access a Bonus Barrel west of the starting location. As Ellie, she can use her water spray attack to defeat the Sneek, Bristles, and Buzz enemies of the forest. Note that using the water spray attack may have to be aimed downward to hit lower profile enemies due to its trajectory; this is done by holding the down direction while firing. Beyond the Ellie portion, a second Bonus Barrel can be found by using aiming a Rotatable Barrel found right before the End of Level Target directly downward. The level's Koin is found to the right of the End of Level Target. The Kongs may simply jump above the flag and toss the nearby Steel Barrel off of the wall to defeat Koin and claim the DK Coin.
- DK Barrel: 3
- Bear Coin: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: East of the first Buzz encountered in the level.
- O: Obtainable after a jumping a large gap found while progressing normally in the level.
- N: On a small platform between two larger ones.
- G: Near a Buzz and an abyss.
- Collect the Stars!: The first bonus stage is accessible only by utilizing Dixie's Helicopter Twirl ability to hover over the abyss found to the immediate left of the starting point of the level. In the stage, there are four stars to collect within twenty seconds. The stars are all between a series of Auto-Fire Barrels; simply jump into the first one to be blasted into all of the others in a quick sequence.
- Collect the Stars!: The second bonus stage is accessed by using the Rotatable Barrel right before the End of Level Flag and aiming directly downward, into the abyss. In the stage, twenty seconds are allotted to get 12 stars. Some of the stars are on Konveyer ropes, which are tightropes that move.