This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will be launched into a Toboggan immediately at the level's beginning. After a brief segment of riding the toboggan through the pipeline and dodging Buzz enemies, the heroes will be ejected near the level's Koin. After encountering the Koin, the heroes must jump into another Barrel Cannon and get launched into a second toboggan and the level's Star Barrel. From there, they must ride the toboggan once more until the end of the stage. A Barrel cannon will launch the Kongs near the End of Level Flag, found by going west, but two Bonus Barrels can be accessed by going east. The first bonus barrel is in plain sight, and the second one is not visible; The entrance to the second bonus level is on the right side of the first bonus barrel.
- DK Barrel: 2
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found past the first Buzz
- O: East of the Steel Barrel.
- N: Near the Krimp that is beyond the Star Barrel.
- G: Encountered near some Buzz enemies shortly after the "N".
- Collect the Stars!: Found by heading east of the End of Level Flag. Dixie/Kiddy must amass nine stars in under 35 seconds. Kuchuka enemies are featured in the area, guarding the stars. There are three Kuchuka in total, guarding three stars each.
- Collect the Stars!: The second bonus level is accessed by jumping over the first bonus barrel; a barrel cannon that will launch the Kongs directly into the second bonus stage. In the stage, ten seconds are allotted to gather fifteen stars. The stars are found in groups of three spread over a pipeline with some Buzz. The heroes will be riding in a toboggan to collect the stars.