This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Theme||Voices of the Temple
|Animal Buddies||Rambi (bonus level)|
|Enemies encountered||Kritters, Gnawtys, Slippas, Armys, Krushas
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Tricky Temple is modeled after the temple levels of Donkey Kong Country, such as Temple Tempest. The heroes will walk through an aged temple with gaps and random slopes. Enemies such as Kritter and Slippa are common. Army makes its second level appearance of the game, and Krusha makes its DKL debut. Krusha is a brute Kremling that can be defeated with a projectile or jump attack from Donkey Kong. Diddy's jumps will not harm it. Rambi the Rhinoceros is briefly playable in the level's only bonus room, where he is used to clear the area of enemies.
The second level of Kremlantis, which is also named Kremlantis, proceeds this level.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K - Found on the ground near some Bananas.
- O - On a raised platform between two jumping Kritters.
- N - On another raised platform, under one Kritter.
- G - Hovering within jump distance of the rope swing at the end.
- Kong Token: 1
- Tire: 1
- Bash the Baddies! -- The entrance for this bonus level is just barely visible, found towards the end of this stage in an abyss. In this bonus room, it appears to be inside a factory, with metallic floors. Rambi can be used to defeat three Kritters and four Slippas. There are many Bananas along the way to the exit. Upon reaching the barrel cannon out the Kongs will dismount Rambi.