This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Sky High Caper
|Sky High Caper|
|Theme||Sky High Caper|
|Notable features||Longest level in Donkey Kong Land|
|Enemies encountered||Zinger, Hogwash, Kritter, Gnawty
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
This level is the largest level in the game, and thus is considered one of the hardest levels in the game. This level has a gimmick: Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong must ride on a small platform, and the platform's direction is influenced by hitting walls or by jumping on it. It will turn counter-clockwise every time it hits a wall or is jumped on. The Kongs must determine when and where to jump in order to progress; the level essentially boils down to being a series of puzzles. Unlike most levels, KONG Letters aren't found until over halfway through the level, but are relatively close to each other. In the air, there are Bananas and Kong Tokens to collect. Enemies include Hogwashes and Zingers found in the air, and on the small clouds in between the platform sections are some Kritter and Gnawty.
At the end of the level, there is a hidden area down to the right which has a Kong Token. The level Landslide Leap proceeds this level.
- Chomps Jr.: 2 (in bonus room)
- Fangfish: 2 (in bonus room)
- Kritter: 4
- Gnawty: 2
- Hogwash: 10
- Zinger: 8
- DK Barrels: 6
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: To the left of a Zinger and a Banana Bunch.
- O: After the "K", go all the way up and follow the path to the left and down.
- N: To the right of the "O", near a Zinger.
- G: To the right of the third Zinger in the series of Zingers that go up and down repeatedly.
- Kong Tokens: 5
- Find the Exit! -- Found next to the third platform's blue path. The bonus stage is underwater, with some Fangfish and Chomps Jr. enemies, and contains Kong Tokens.