This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Enemies encountered||Kritter, Slippa
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
At the start of the level, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong need to walk along right through the jungle. Some of King K. Rool's minions will try to stop them, including Kritters and Slippas. The duo should keep going until they meet Rambi. After climbing several more ledges, the player needs to jump over a few gaps. A few Kremlings can be found here. A short while later, a portal can be found. Entering the portal will end the level.
- Animal Crate: A Rambi crate appears after the halfway point.
- Bananas: 111 (62 in bonus levels)
- Barrels: 5
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 (in a bonus level)
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: On a ledge after the first Kong Token.
- O: Shortly after the 2nd Kong Token.
- N: By the 3rd Kong Token
- G: After the enemies near the end of the level.
- Kong Tokens: 3 (1 in a bonus level)
- Right next to the start
- The high treetop after the Slippas. Players must jump to obtain it.
- Inside the bonus level revealed after breaking the rope cache under the previous token.
- Nearby the gaps encountered after using Rambi.
- Cave: After the Kongs defeat the two Slippas up the hill, they must go onto the treetops. There, they will see a Kong Token and 3 bananas which reveal where they must jump down to land the rope cache. After they land on it, a rope will fly upwards and they must grab onto it to enter the bonus level. Within, they will encounter a Find the Exit type cave with 28 bananas and a Kong Token at the end.
- Underwater Temple: When the Kongs have gotten Rambi, they will come upon a cliff which is too high for Rambi to jump over. When they touch the wall of the cliff with Rambi, a Bonus Level is opened. Afetr they enter, they will be in an underwater temple where they can collect 34 bananas and have a chance at collecting an Extra Life Balloon if they are quick enough.