This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Notable features||First snow level of DKL|
|Enemies encountered||Slippa, Gnawty, Kritter, Hogwash, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Freezing Fun is a challenging level because of all the slippery slopes and enemies patrolling them. In the level, several basic enemies are introduced. Aside from the usual Kritter and Slippa foes, the Gnawty and Zinger minions are back from Donkey Kong Country and resume their usual roles. A brand new enemy not originally from DKC also makes its debut here -- Hogwash, flying pig enemies that fly around. They can be jumped on for a boost over gaps.
Freezing Fun also has a brief jungle area in the bonus level. Getting to the end of the stage unlocks Simian Swing.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 (2 more in bonus)
- DK Barrel: 4
- Tire: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: After the jumping Kritter.
- O: Above a large gap; also where two Hogwashes are.
- N: A lone flying Zinger guards the "N".
- G: Below a jumping Kritter.
- Kong Tokens:
- Go to the left at the start of the level.
- Between two hopping Kritters.
- Collect the Prizes! -- Shortly beyond the "K" Letter and a Gnawty enemy, a barrel cannon just out of reach will appear high above. It can be reached by doing a roll jump off the cliff to the right. In the stage, two Extra Life Balloons will quickly float away, and there are bananas that can be collected. The bonus room itself is small and jungle themed.