This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Monkey Mountains and Chimpanzee Clouds|
|Theme||Sky High Caper
|Enemies encountered||Zingers, Hogwashes, Gnawtys, Kritters
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
This level takes place in the skies above Monkey Mountains. Sky theme areas were usually seen in bonus levels prior to this level. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong must cross the sky with various cloud platforms, on preset tracks. There will be Hogwashes and Zingers trying to attack the Kongs while they are on board. The Zingers often hover directly in the way of the path, meaning very skilled jumps are needed to get over the Zinger and back on the platform. This level is often seen as challenging due to the small platform to jump off and back on. In between the platform riding sections are short walking sections on top of clouds. Some Kritter and Gnawty patrol the clouds.
- DK Barrel: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above a Kritter after the first Track section.
- O: In the first bonus room, above the Mincer.
- N: Above a Zinger.
- G: Can be reached by jumping off a Hogwash.
- Kong Token: 2
- Collect the Prizes! -- The first bonus level is reached with a roll jump off a moving platform. The barrel cannon will just barely be visible. "O" letter will be hovering above a Mincer in a cave. A properly timed jump can reach the "O" and avoid the Mincer, which moves horizontally. The exit is to the right.
- Collect the Prizes! -- The second bonus level is found near the end, accessed by jumping off two Hogwash enemies. A Kong Token and several bananas will be above the Kongs arranged in a heart. There are no enemies or distractions in this room.