This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Big Ape City|
|Enemies encountered||Kritter, Gnawty, Slippa, Krusha, Hogwash, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Balloon Barrage is the third level of Big Ape City in Donkey Kong Land. Due to its inaccurate characterization, this level's name was likely mistakenly switched with Construction Site Fight in the game manual.
This level is the first construction site level in Donkey Kong Land. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will have to walk on girders and the tops of buildings to the other side of the area. They will also have to cross bottomless pits, via jumping or climbing on chains. Chains function identically to ropes, where DK/Diddy will automatically grab the chain upon contact. This level also has a segment where a Steel Keg can be bounced off a wall and jumped on, useful for getting down a slope in the level.
- DK Barrels: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: West of the start of the level.
- O: Found while jumping on chains.
- N: On a support beam, found while going through the level normally.
- G: Above a Zinger, between two balloons.
- Kong Tokens: 3
- Steel Keg: 2
- Collect the Prizes! -- The first bonus level's location is found below the right side of a girder beyond a downward slope with Kritters. The stage is small, and has an Extra Life Balloon floating away and two Kong Tokens.
- Find the Exit! -- The second bonus level is found in plain sight beneath the "N" Letter. The stage has a Kong Token and several bananas to collect, and two Mincer enemies to dodge.