This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Notable features||3 Checkpoints|
|Enemies encountered||Hogwash, Klap Trap, Army, Kritter, Zinger, Slippa
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
In this ship level, the player must climb on Ropes while avoiding the Slippas going down the ropes. Riggin' Rumble is much like Deck Trek given the setting and music, however it is much longer and has various secret areas. Progressing in this stage entails Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong climbing ropes, and avoiding enemies such as Slippa and Zinger. There are some platforming segments, including parts implementing a Tire to traverse large holes in the ship's deck. Zinger are common, usually stationary obstacles and Slippas slide down some ropes. Two new enemies are briefly seen in this level; the biting Kremling Klap Trap and armadillo enemy Army. They are seen in the ground segment. Other enemies include a Hogwash at the start and almost a dozen Kritters found scattered in the level.
There are a total of three checkpoints in this level, two of which are found normally, and the third one is hidden above the masts. The level Congo Carnage is made available upon getting to the end of this level.
- DK Barrel: 5
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Between some ropes, also near a DK Barrel.
- O: Near some jumping Kritters.
- N: On a rope near Slippas that slide down them.
- G: Found by normally progressing through the level—a Tire should be used to get across a gap leading to the "G".
- Kong Token: 3 in level, 5 more in bonus levels.
- Find the Exit! -- At a point in the level, a detour is indicated with a Banana Bunch. By following the banana bunch downward, the heroes can find this bonus level. In this construction-site themed bonus level, Donkey and Diddy must jump to the middle platform to grab some Kong Tokens, and then reach the barrel cannon to the right. A Mincer horizontally floats in the middle.
- Find the Exit! -- This bonus room is accessed by jumping on a weak part of the ship, indicated by a trail of bananas. The bonus level is jungle themed, and introduces the moving rock platforms. They are used to reach the other side of the area, with three Kong Tokens being available while doing so.