This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Monkey Mountains and Chimpanzee Clouds|
|Animal Buddies||Expresso (bonus room)|
|Enemies encountered||Gnawty, Zinger, Krusha, Mincer, Kritter, Mini-Necky
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Landslide Leap is a mountain level, similar in vein to the previous mountain level, Mountain Mayhem. It features falling rocks from above and several abysses. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will have to traverse the mountainside while avoiding obstacles and King K. Rool's minions. Some Tires can be utilized to make the large jumps. In regards to enemies encountered, jumping Kritter enemies are abundant in this level. Additionally, some Zinger enemies will patrol the air, Gnawty can be found on small platforms, Krusha are encountered few and far between, and finally, Hogwash enemies are found mid-air. In some segments, Hogwash need to be jumped on to proceed to the other side of the stage.
At the level exit, the Kongs can instead walk down and to the right to find a small area with some extra collectible Bananas. Entering the exit will allow the heroes to proceed to the level Collapsing Clouds.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: On a ledge reached by rolling a tire and jumping off it.
- O: Obtained by jumping off a tire along the normal path of the level. Hard to miss.
- N: Found beyond three Zingers and a Krusha.
- G: In the second bonus room.
- Kong Token: 2
- Find the Exit! -- Accessed by jumping down a trail of bananas proceeding two Krusha enemies, onto a weak spot in the ground. A rope will rise, and can be grabbed to be taken to the bonus level. It is set in a cave, and Expresso the Ostrich can be used to get across the cavern to reach a Kong Token.
- Find the Exit! -- A Hogwash must be jumped off of to reach the second bonus level, beyond a Mini Necky. The stage is construction-site themed, and entails DK/Diddy jumping on oil barrels and dodging Mincers to obtain the "G" KONG Letter.