This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
User:The Retro Gamer/Sandbox
This is what I am trying to turn into a table:
- Expresso Token: Guarded by a perched, coconut-tossing Necky (there is also a chance of winning one in a bonus level)
- Bananas: 74 (34 in main; 40 in a Bonus Level)
- Banana Bunches: 4 (14 more in Banana Bunch caches)
- Extra Life Balloons: 8
- Red: 5 (2 in main level; 1 in DK's Tree House; 2 in a Bonus Level [one of which must be won])
- Green: 1
- Blue: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above a platform with the first Kritter
- O: Diagonally from the Star Barrel
- N: After a group of three Gnawties, left of a pit
- G: After a trio of Kritters, directly after the three Gnawties, floating above two treetops; it is also automatically obtained from exiting the first Bonus Level (except in the Game Boy Color release)
- Photographs (GBA exclusive):
- Behind a giant comb of bananas in DK's Tree House
- Rolling through the three Gnawties in a row will result in a photograph, but this can occur in any level with three Gnawties.
- In between the first trail of bananas in the first Bonus Level.
- Rolling through the three Kritters in a row near the end will also result in a photograph, but this can occur in any level with three Kritters.
- Sticker Pad (GBC exclusive): Buried in the bottom ledge right before the level exit.
Here is what my attempt at making that table. I want each new level of bullets (Which are bananas in the previous one) to have a show-hide.
|Expresso Token||Guarded by a perched, coconut-tossing Necky (there is also a chance of winning one in a bonus level)|
|Bananas||74 (34 in main; 40 in a Bonus Level)|
|**Banana Bunches||4 (14 more in Banana Bunch caches)|
|Sticker Pad (GBC exclusive):||Buried in the bottom ledge right before the level exit.|
DKC 2 Manual on Wii VC
|Picking Up and
Throwing a Barrel
|Press y next to a barrel to pick it up.|
Release y to throw the barrel. Press up on
+ and release y to hurl the barrel up,
and press down on + and release y to
put the barrel down.