This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Notable features||First appearance of Enguarde.|
|Animal Buddies||Enguarde the Swordfish|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|<< List of Levels >>|
This level is the first underwater level in Donkey Kong Country and there are also two Enguardes that help the Kongs throughout this level. Coral Capers also the first level to have no Bonus Levels at all, meaning the level is fully "finished" by simply reaching the end. All of the aquatic enemies aside from Squidge are featured in this level. Also throughout the level secret areas are plenty, often housing a large amount of Bananas or Animal Tokens. These areas are found by swimming through a part of what appears to be the coral walls.
Like with every other water level of Donkey Kong Country, Coral Capers does not have any Bonus Levels.
- Enguarde: There are two Enguarde crates: the first is after the first Croctopus, indicated by a trail of bananas shaped like a downwards arrow, and the other one is in a square-shaped area's bottom-right corner, below the Star Barrel.
- Animal Tokens:
- Expresso Token: In a hidden alcove to the right of the level's two Chomps.
- Bananas: 82
- Extra Life Balloons: 1
- Red: Near the first Enguarde Crate, slowly floating up on the right hand side of a square-shaped area guarded by a Croctopus.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: At the very top of the area's first horizontal path.
- O: Guarded by a Chomps Jr. above the Star Barrel.
- N: Found by going north continuously after the two Chomps.
- G: Close to the end it is guarded by a Croctopus swimming in a "figure-8" style. It is in the middle of the "8".
- Photograph (GBA exclusive): In a hidden alcove directly below the letter G.
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
Drawings for Coral Capers by Gregg Mayles, a game designer at Rareware.