This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Animal Buddies||Enguarde the Swordfish|
|Enemies encountered||Bitesize, Chomps, Chomps Jr., Clambo, Croctopus
|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|<< List of Levels >>|
Clam City is a level of Vine Valley in Donkey Kong Country. In the original Super Nintendo and the Game Boy Color versions, it is the sixth level of the area. In the Game Boy Advance version, it is the fifth level of the area.
This level is the only underwater level in Vine Valley, and as the level title suggests, Clambos are the main enemy of this level. These enemies will stay in one spot, and open their mouths to launch pearls out in a pattern. Aside from them, every other aquatic enemy is also present in this level, and each are found in "groups" in small sections of the level. These enemies are Bitesize, Chomps Jr., [[Chomp], and Croctopus, found in that order, with several Clambos in between. Enguarde the Swordfish is usable in this level, found by passing through a coral wall west of the first DK Barrel. Enguarde cannot hurt Clambo or Croctopus enemies.
As with all water levels in DKC, there are no Bonus Levels. The area boss, Bumble B. Rumble, proceeds this stage in the SNES and GBC versions. In the GBA remake, finishing this level unlocks Cranky's Cabin, Candy's Dance Studio, and Temple Tempest.
- Enguarde the Swordfish: Found by swimming to through the wall to the left of the first DK Barrel.
- Banana: 54
- DK Barrels: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In the same room as Enguarde, west of the first DK Barrel.
- O: Above a room of Bitesize.
- N: In the top left corner after the group of Chomps.
- G: After the group of Croctopus, a Clambo that shoots pearls in five directions guards it.
- Camera (GBA): A Camera is behind a Clambo in the level, proceeding the Clambo that is near Winky's Animal Token.
- Star Barrel: After the area of a group of Chomps Jr.s, above a banana arrow formation
- Winky's Animal Token: After the group of Chomps, a Clambo that shoots four pearls at once will be guarding it.
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
- In the Japanese version of the game, one of the rooms contains only three piranhas instead of four to make the level easier.