Forest Frenzy is the third level of the Donkey Kong Country world, Vine Valley. This, obviously, is the level from which the Forest Frenzy theme music gets its name.
The Kongs will mainly be on the ropes where Zingers and Neckys. This level has giant abysses that the Kongs must cross with ropes in order to advance throughout the level. In these cases swarms of either enemies will remain stationary in one area and must be avoided by the Kongs. The player must quickly climb up and down the ropes in order to avoid them. The Zingers tend to be creative; some fly in circles. The Neckies on the other hand will attempt to fly forward into the Kongs.
 K-O-N-G Letters
- K: In a gap underneath a moving rope. Must roll jump to get safely.
- O: Guarded by the second Zinger. The player must climb down at the right time in order to get behind the Zinger while a rope is moving.
- N: Guarded by a circling Zinger shortly after the two Kritters/one Necky
- G: Two Zingers should be flying in small circles near the proximity of the "G".
 Bonus Levels
- Stop the Barrel: Near the end of the level, DK and Diddy will be attacked by a bunch of Neckies. Somewhere in the flock of vultures, the Kongs should just barely notice the top of a barrel showing. That's a Bonus Barrel. Inside, they have to guess which barrel an Animal Token is hiding under.
- Collect the Bananas: The previous bonus will deposit the Kongs on top of a fuzzy white weak spot, which they'll break for a barrel. This barrel must be carried up the nearby hill and back down again. The barrel must then be used to break a left wall near the exit sign. There are a few bouncing Kritters on the way over, so the player will have to occasionally put the barrel down and jump on them in order to progress. Inside the bonus room, there's a fast-moving rope that the Kongs should use to get all the bananas. There's also an Enguarde token at the end.
 External Links