This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
- "You sure showed that stupid bird who's boss. Good, that's another banana back. Now go down to Vine Valley and find the others"
- —Cranky Kong.
Master Necky's artwork from Donkey Kong Country.
|Aliases||Leader of the Neckies|
|Family||Master Necky Snr., Necky, Mini-Necky|
|Affiliates||King K. Rool, |
Neckies (former loyal subjects)
|Powers/Abilities||Unlimited supply of coconuts|
|Games||Donkey Kong Country|
Master Necky is an enormous Necky who rules the clan of Neckies, who first appeared in Donkey Kong Country in Monkey Mines. He also later appeared in the Game Boy Advance version as a secondary boss in Chimp Caverns.
In order for Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong to defeat Master Necky, they must avoid Master Necky's nut projectiles he spews from his mouth. Then, two must bounce on his head when he finishes spitting a coconut in order to attack him. The two simians must repeat this four more times until Master Necky collapses and Donkey and Diddy may move on to Vine Valley.
In the Game Boy Advance remake of Donkey Kong Country, he has changed a little. In the battle, his invincibility is indicated by his entire body glowing red right before and after spewing out a coconut projectile. Master Necky also appeared side by side with Master Necky Snr. in Necky's Revenge, being located in Chimp Caverns. Both attack and need to be defeated in the game so access is gained to Gangplank Galleon. Also, if Master Necky Snr. is first defeated, Master Necky spews four coconuts quickly all at once and so does Master Necky Snr. if the other way around.
The battle in the Game Boy Color version.
The battle in the Game Boy Advance version.
Master Necky aids Master Necky Snr. in the Game Boy Advance version.
- To the amusement of many players, his boss level is called "Necky's Nuts". This was referring to the nuts he would spit out in the battle.
- The way Master Necky gets defeated and returns in a later battle is somewhat like Krow, who also later reappears in a later world of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. Master Necky was not killed however, and the former only happens in the Game Boy Advance remake of Donkey Kong Country.
- Master Necky (and Master Necky Snr.) are the only Donkey Kong characters to only show their head for sprites aside from Krocheads.
- In the Game Boy Advance adaptation of DKC, a photo can be found by ground pounding the tire at the center.
|Bosses in the Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land series|
|Donkey Kong Country||Very Gnawty • Master Necky • Queen B. • Really Gnawty • Dumb Drum • Master Necky Snr. • King K. Rool|
|Donkey Kong Land||Wild Sting • Colossal Clambo • Hard Hat • King K. Rool|
|Country 2 / Land 2||Krow • Kleever • Kudgel • King Zing • Kreepy Krow • Kerozene (DKC2 GBA) • Kaptain K. Rool|
|Country 3 / Land III||Belcha • Arich • Squirt • KAOS • Bleak • Kroctopus (DKC3 GBA) • Barbos • Baron K. Roolenstein|
|Returns||Mugly • Scurvy Crew • Stu • Mole Train • Mangoruby • Thugly • Stompybot 3000 • Tiki Tong|
|Tropical Freeze||Pompy • Skowl • Ba-Boom • Fugu • Bashmaster • Lord Fredrik|