Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Theme||Mine Cart Madness Returns
|Enemies encountered||Mole Guard
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Bombs Away is a level that aims to recapture and intensify the action of the classic mine cart levels. The main goal is to get to the end of the mine in one piece while the rails break, explode, and a variety of other things go wrong. At certain points, a crystalline ceiling will begin to fall down and must be ducked under. A Mole Guard will come in on an alternate series of rails in the foreground and toss various bombs and explosives to destroy parts of the area and make the experience a pretty bumpy ride. A few other Mole Guards appear in the level, mostly to be jumped off of to reach an area.
- Mole Guard: 8
- Banana Coin: 4
- Extra Life Balloon:
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: At the end of the first mine track, jump off it early to get to the smaller rail and then leap for the "K".
- O: The "O" is immediately after the ducking section.
- N: A Mole Guard can be jumped off of to reach the "N".
- G: Obtained during one of the jumps with the curved rail-wheel segment.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: A mole must be jumped on to reach a higher rails area with the first puzzle piece at the end.
- 2: After the "O", the Kongs can do a low jump to hit a small rails section with the piece.
- 3: At the down arrow sign, do not jump off the rails and fall down to not only act as a shortcut, but a path to the third piece.
- 4: When the spiky ceiling falls, the piece is found right before a wall of crystals; exit the duck and quickly go back to get it safely.
- 5: Rewarded for finishing the bonus room in a cave to the right of the level exit.