The Donkey Kong
game for Nintendo's Game & Watch
Game & Watch is a line of handheld electronic games produced by Nintendo from 1980 to 1991. Each Game & Watch features a single game to be played on an LCD screen in addition to a clock and an alarm. Below are the Donkey Kong games for Game & Watch.
List of Donkey Kong games
- Donkey Kong - The Game & Watch version of the arcade game Donkey Kong was developed by Nintendo R&D1 and released in June 3, 1982. Mario played the part of a carpenter saving Pauline from Donkey Kong.
- Donkey Kong II - A multi-screen Game & Watch game released on March 7, 1983. The player controls Donkey Kong Jr. and has to rescue Donkey Kong from Mario.
- Donkey Kong 3 - A Game & Watch version of Donkey Kong 3 was released on August 20, 1984 as part of the Micro Vs. System series. Is a title for either one or two players.
- Donkey Kong Circus - A G&W game released in September 1984. In it, the player controls Donkey Kong while trying to juggle pineapples on a barrel, making sure to avoid flames.
- Donkey Kong Hockey - released in November 13, 1984 as part of the Game & Watch Micro Vs. series. The game features one LCD display screen and two attached control pads. Donkey Kong is one of the players and Mario is the other.