- For the level in Donkey Kong Land 2, see Mainbrace Mayhem (Donkey Kong Land 2)
|Enemies encountered||Neeks, Click-Clacks, Klingers, Klomps
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
Donkey Kong Land 2
The level revolves around ascending up the Gangplank Galleon's Mainbrace. Diddy and Dixie must go up the various masts and ropes of the Gangplank Galleon, with several gaps and minions of Kaptain K. Rool, hence the "Mayhem". The level itself alternates between vertical climbing sections and short horizontal sections. The minions Neeks, Klomps, and Click-Clacks harass Diddy and Dixie on the walking sections, while the new enemy Klinger will interfere with their uprising.
The rope climbing has changed from the original Donkey Kong Country; ropes can also be climbed horizontally. This is employed several times throughout the level. Also on the rope, the Klinger enemy, as mentioned above, is featured. Klingers simply climb up ropes and slide down them, acting as obstacles, as they cannot be touched while climbing. They can be defeated with a projectile. Also in the level are some secrets that can be found by making detours from the main way to finish the level.
- Banana Coins: 3
- Green Extra Life Balloon: 1
- Crate: 2
- DK Coin: Found on a mast to the right after completing the last bonus level.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found on a rope after two Neeks.
- O: Also found on some rope near the second Klinger.
- N: A Klinger guards the "N" by sliding up and down the rope on it.
- G: Towards the end, the "G" is found on a low section of rope.