This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Enemies encountered||Zingers, Armys, Hogwashes, Slippas, Kritters
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Tyre Trail is a jungle themed level where Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong have to reach the other side of the jungle, with the main challenge stemming from from the large abysses in the path. Luckily, the Tire item is found several times throughout the level to help cross the gaps. Several basic enemies are found in this level, such as Hogwash, Kritter, and Slippa. Army makes its debut in this level. Found twice in the level, the Army are armadillos that use a rolling attack. A projectile such as a DK Barrel is best used to combat the Army. Another threat in the level are Zinger wasps that hover near gaps and must be avoided.
After this level is Riggin' Rumble.
- DK Barrel: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: On the hill above the first Army.
- O: In a gap after the first Zinger. There is a tire below it to get back up.
- N: In the second bonus room, found by using the barrel cannon underneath a Zinger.
- G: A tire must be used to bounce the Kongs over a gap and grab the "G".
- Kong Tokens: One is below a Zinger, six others are in a bonus room.
- Collect the Prizes! -- Found by going west of the Hogwash at the beginning of the level. In this mini-game the Kongs must press a button to make Kong Tokens shoot out of a Barrel Cannon at the right time; collecting a token will give a 1up.
- Collect the Prizes! -- Accessed by jumping on a weak spot in the ground proceeding a succession of Kritter. Simply jump up to collect the six Kong Tokens.
- Find the Exit! -- Found by going into a Barrel Cannon below a Zinger, all Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong have to do is go into a barrel cannon to get launched to the other side of the cave, also getting the "N".