This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Theme||Voices of the Temple Returns
|Animal Buddies||Rambi the Rhinoceros|
|Enemies encountered||Hopgoon, Tiki Tank, Tiki Torch
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Temple Topple starts out inside temple ruins, with Tiki Tanks, Hopgoons, and plenty of spikes. Shortly after, Donkey Kong and Diddy will find the Animal Crate for Rambi the Rhinoceros. When it is Ground Pounded open, Rambi will be rideable. He can use his horn and charging attacks to defeat enemies easily, and even break floor spikes, rendering them useless. Rambi does have a weakness of fire, however. A few Tiki Torches in the level will prove annoying because of it. Towards the end of the level, stone walkways will start to collapse and the heroes will have to rush to avoid falling down.
- Banana Coin: 7
- Heart: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: When Rambi is obtained, he can destroy the spikes blocking a poundable trap door which leads to the "K".
- O: Obtained by jumping off the edge of a platform after crashing through some blocks.
- N: A bouncy red plant can be used to get high enough to grab the "N" letter.
- G: Found while going through a section with collapsing stone walkways.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Found when DK and Diddy go to the barrel cannons shortcut found by going to the upper platforms left of the first DK Barrel.
- 2: With Rambi, go all the way back to the start of the level and destroy the Rambi Blocks to find the second piece.
- 3: Rewarded for completing a bonus level.
- 4: After a checkpoint, a gourd can be pounded for the fourth piece.
- 5: To the right of the level exit, there is a container that when pounded will give up the last piece.
- DK Barrel: 2
- Collect the Prizes! -- The duo will have 30 seconds to obtain four Banana Coins and 40 Bananas. There is a moving bouncy platform to help them reach the prizes.