This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Spiky Tyre Trail
|Spiky Tyre Trail|
|Theme||Cave Dweller Concert
|Enemies encountered||Kritter, Mincer, Slippa
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
The "Spiky Tires" refers to the Mincer obstacles commonly found throughout the level. These mincers are dangerous to touch, and are often directly in the path's way, moving or immobile. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are challenged with making it out of the cave while avoiding the deadly Mincers, jumping gaps, and finding secret areas. Other enemies include Kritter, who patrol various areas where Mincers aren't present, and the Slippa snakes that slither around and can be jumped on for a height boost.
The next level is Sky High Caper.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In a secret area found by immediately running left and jumping to the Barrel Cannon at the start.
- O: A Mincer vertically goes through the "O".
- N: High above a gap near two Mincers circling a platform.
- G: Over a gap shortly after a Kritter.
- Collect the Prizes! -- Located between two Mincers in what appears to be a bottomless pit. Many bananas are above the Kongs in this jungle themed room. The exit is to the right.
- Collect the Prizes! -- Found in a hidden area below where a Mincer rises and falls. The location has a small hole where the Mincer descends into, just big enough for DK or Diddy to fall through. In this bonus room, a barrel will be rotating above and shoot Kong Tokens worth extra lives. The number shot depends on the amount of Kong Tokens collected prior to the bonus room.