This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Snaps, Pinchley, Snaggles, Squidly
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
The level's initial area is a beach, much like the first level. Various Snaps and Pinchleys are fought, in addition to the new enemy Squidly. The Squidly are fired out of turrets, and can be jumped on to gain height. Certain collectibles and secrets can be found by using the height boost brought by jumping on Squidlies. In addition, this level features wooden crates that, when Ground Pounded, activate another set of crates to appear out of the sands.
Donkey and Diddy will eventually stumble upon a DK Button. When ground pounded, it uproots a sunken castle, and at the top of it lies the end of the level. After jumping into a Barrel Cannon they will be launched to the bottom. Inside the castle are many Squidly enemies and Cling-able walls. The duo need to dodge the squids and climb the walls in one piece. Right before the top, they have to get into a barrel cannon and launch when there are no Squidly in the way to reach the exit.
- DK Barrel: 2
- Wooden Barrel: 2
- Banana Coin: 10
- Heart: 6
- Extra Life Balloon:
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Upon breaking a wooden box past the checkpoint Pig, an obscured treasure chest will be revealed. Ground pound this chest to open a barrel cannon, and use it to get to the island in the background where the "K" is located. The Kong Roll will break down the sand wall.
- O: Surrounded by some Bananas near Squid Shots.
- N: A Squidly has to be jumped off of to reach this high hovering letter, shortly after the "O".
- G: In the castle, it is found near a clingable ceiling.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Behind a wooden barrier at the left of the starting point. A DK Barrel is needed to break the barrier.
- 2: The heroes must blow a flower located between two Squid Shots.
- 3: Ground Pound the three wooden crates to make another three appear, also making the piece pop up.
- 4: Jump off of a Squidly to reach the third piece, just barely visible high above ground.
- 5: Ground Pound a cannon underneath a pier to make a way towards the fourth Piece.
- 6: Awarded for finishing the bonus room.
- 7: Near the top of the castle, a stack of barrels can be walked into to reveal the final piece.
- By simply following a trail of bananas into a door on an abandoned ship, the bonus level can be accessed. In this bonus level, a bouncy platform will be moving horizontally and the prizes above move vertically. The Kongs must get all four Banana Coins and all 44 bananas before the time runs out.