This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Theme||Cave Dweller Concert|
|Notable features||First cave level|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country
Reptile Rumble is a straightforward cave level, with an beginning that is mostly flat and bumpy but later has many high ledges, some of which have abysses surrounding them. This level also features many tires that Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong can utilize to reach higher areas; a Zinger oftentimes surrounds one. Other enemies in Reptile Rumble include bouncing Kritters, who often guard the higher or lower steeped areas, and Slippas, whom patrol the small pits. Throughout the level there are two bonus levels that are accessed by breaking open a wall with a Wooden Barrel, and there is one bonus level entrance in plain sight northwest of a high ledge.
- Bananas: 113 (40 in main level and 73 in Bonus Levels)
- Banana Bunches: 2 (12 in caches and 1 in a Bonus Level)
- DK Barrels:
- Found on the platform above the second tire.
- On a ledge left of the first Bonus Barrel.
- On a high ledge right after the letter N.
- Star Barrel: Found shortly after the two Zingers.
- Warp Barrel (GBA only): Top-left of the ledge next to the letter K. The warp leads the Kongs to the exit sign.
- DK Barrels:
- Enguarde Token: In a small room near the end of the level; it is guarded by two bouncing Kritters.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 Red on a ledge midway of the first Bonus level.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found after the first two bouncing Kritters
- O: Guarded by two Zingers
- N: Floats above a lone Zinger in the first pit after the Star Barrel
- G: Midway up of the "tire staircase" near the end.
- Find the Exit!: Donkey or Diddy must pick up a barrel and use it to break open a wall next to the letter K (they must break open the wall on the opposite side in the Game Boy Color re-release). In the Bonus Level, the Kongs must crawl below a wall and reach some bananas and an Extra Life Balloon, which can be collected before it floats off-screen. The two must crawl below another opening to reach the exit.
- Collect the Bananas!: The monkeys must go on to a tall ledge with a DK Barrel on it; the ledge is shortly after the first Bonus Level. DK and Diddy must jump up from the left side to be caught by a Bonus Barrel, leading them to the Bonus Level. In it, the Kongs must blast through Auto-Fire Barrels above an abyss, and they automatically collect bananas. They eventually fall on a ledge with a Banana Bunch and the exit.
- Collect the Bananas!: Right after the letter N is a tall ledge with a DK Barrel and a barrel. The lead Kong must carry either one into the nearby pit with a few Slippas and break open the right-end wall. Inside, the Kongs can bounce on a tire on a moving platform to collect bananas (35 total). The exit is on the right side; by heading through it, DK and Diddy blast out of the pit's left wall (except in the Game Boy Color version).