This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Mole Guard
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
As per the typical rocket barrel level, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong shall begin on foot, in this case inside a cavern. They will hop on the barrel rocket and have to fly through the cave. Along the way, various Mole Guards will appear, swinging their pickaxes and trying to stop the duo. In addition, the cave itself has narrow routes, jagged rocks, and falling crystals. Banana trails are present throughout the cave, to guide the Kongs through. At some point, a mole train with a drill will appear, at first in the foreground, but later traveling along a corkscrew shaped mine track and drilling a pathway for the heroes to fly through.
- Mole Guard: 23
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Barrel: 1
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found along a trail of bananas.
- O: Found above some jagged rocks.
- N: At the end of a corkscrew track.
- G: In the area with falling crystals, the Kongs must pull up to quickly get the letter and go back down.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Obtained by finishing the bonus room to the left of the level start.
- 2: At an early point in the level, the heroes must collect all of the Bananas in a wavy trail to obtain the second piece.
- 3: Collect six bananas in a wavy line—Similar to the second piece.
- 4: Defeat all of the aerial Mole Guards.
- 5: At the very end of the level, go past the end barrel and ground pound a cactus.
- By heading left at the beginning of the level, DK can get the only bonus room in the level. It features seven platforms with multiple bananas and banana coins above them. The heroes have to gather all 80 bananas and two coins to nab their additional prize, the Puzzle Piece.
The Kongs in a Bonus Level.