This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Tiki Goon, Tiki Torch, Snaps, Pinchley
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Mast Blast begins with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong using some Arrow Barrels to get to stone walkways. They will have to transverse the walkways, be it on foot or by sliding down them, until they reach the beach area. The beach has Snaps and Pinchley enemies, common to the previous levels in Beach, and a pirate ship opening fire. The ship's cannonballs can break crates, some of which have explosives inside them. The Kongs can be launched to the ship via a barrel cannon once the crates obscuring the barrel are gone.
Inside the ship, some red walls are in the way, and can be destroyed by using the Kong Roll. Advancing to the upper parts of the ship reveal that the ship is having a sea battle with another ship. Donkey and Diddy should advance to find a Checkpoint Pig and another barrel cannon to take them to a larger pirate ship. The second ship is under heavy fire, though, so the heroes will have to dodge the cannonballs while trying to navigate the ship's deck and masts. The bottom of the masts can be clinged. The far left and right sides of the ship have Puzzle Pieces, and the bottom of the ship has some crates obscuring an entrance to a Bonus Room. At the very top of the ship lies the level exit.
- Banana Coin: 8
- DK Barrel: 1
- Heart: 8
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Floating above a slope Donkey and Diddy slide down.
- O: Above some crates filled with explosives.
- N: Near a checkpoint on a ship, a trapdoor should lead to an area with the "N".
- G: Hovering in between two masts.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Found by blowing a dandelion.
- 2: Inside a crate—jump off of a Snaps to gain the height to reach the top of the crate stack and ground pound the crate.
- 3: Below a long crate. Ground pound the crate to reach the piece.
- 4: Obtained by completing the bonus room.
- 5: After the "G", head all the way right to find the fifth piece hovering high above the end of the ship.
- 6: To the farthest left of the ship, on the stern, is the sixth piece.
- 7: Northeast of the "G", the mast has crate that will be destroyed by a cannonball. Inside the crate is the final piece.
- Found at the second ship the Kongs board. In the bonus room, the heroes will have thirty seconds to gather 47 Bananas, 2 Banana Coins and an Extra Life Balloon in an area with one small platform and two moving platforms, with one above the small platform and one below it.