This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Greater location||Northern Kremisphere|
|Levels||Konveyor Rope Klash|
Baron K. Roolenstein
|Brothers Bear House||Baffle's Code Room|
|Banana Bird Cave||Sewer Stockpile|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3|
On the overworld map, all that is seen of the KAOS Kore area is its large, medieval castle. Upon entering the area, more is seen of it; it features a waterfall, some jungle areas, a cavern, and a pipeline. The large castle is where KAOS is, in addition to being where Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are being held prisoners. As the name suggests, it is the "core" of the trouble. Within the lake on top of the waterfall, there are two rocks in the water; upon successfully decoding a message with Baffle, the resident Brothers Bear of KAOS Kore, these stones will help Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong free a Banana Bird.
In the original Super Nintendo version, the castle at the top appears to be a generic medieval designed castle, but in the Game Boy Advance version, it was redesigned to be much more fortress-like with giant spikes.
- Konveyor Rope Klash — This is the first jungle level. Dixie and Kiddy must reach the end as they avoid invulnerable rolling Bristles and hang onto conveyor belt ropes that will pull the Kongs forward or backward upon grabbing.
- Creepy Caverns — As the name would suggest, this stage is a cave level. It features Ghost Barrels, which are a type of Barrel Cannon that disappear and reappear in a pattern. The heroes must enter one with proper timing, or else they will miss the opportunity to be blasted and progress in the stage. Sometimes, the barrels will reappear in a different direction.
- Lightning Lookout — This stage takes place on a riverside, at night. As the name implies, there is a lightning storm. The duo must evade lightning strikes and be wary of swimming in lakes that lightning will impact. Yellow flightless Knik-Knaks from Belcha's Barn will appear in this level, and they can be picked up to shield the Kongs from being hit by lightning.
- Koindozer Klamber — The fourth level of the area is in a jungle that's infested with Koindozer enemies. Koindozers are magenta Koins without DK Coins, and they will try and push Dixie and Kiddy around or off the ground. Their shields can be utilized as platforms to reach to higher ground or bonus levels.
- Poisonous Pipeline — The final level of KAOS Kore is within a polluted drainpipe. The pollution gives the water a purple hue, and afflicts Dixie and Kiddy by reversing the controls on the control pad.
- Boss level: Kastle KAOS — This boss level will begin with an easy battle with KAOS to the difficult battle with Baron K. Roolenstein.
Brothers Bear House and Banana Bird Cave
- Baffle's Code Room
- Sewer Stockpile