This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Enemies encountered||Kritters, Gnawtys, Slippas, Zingers
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
This level is the third level of Donkey Kong Land and has a jungle-like theme with lots of basic enemies in this level. This level incorporates rope swinging much like the jungle and forest levels of Donkey Kong Country. The main idea of the level is to go on some walking segments, and then rope swinging. As the level progresses, the rope swings become trickier as enemies get within the area. For example, a Gnawty awaits the Kongs at the end of a rope swing and must be jumped on. A couple of Zingers also fly around near the ropes, so timing the jumps is key to finishing the level. This level contains various hidden areas on the treetops, and these areas usually have dozens of bananas.
- DK Barrel: 2
- Extra Life Balloons: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found with some bananas on the first rope swing. Hard to miss.
- O: Located near two Slippas after some rope swinging.
- N: Hovering in the air in a rope swinging segment after the checkpoint. It can also be obtained by making a detour by instead of going up towards the next ropes on top of the trees, jumping down to a lower area where some barely visible bananas are and go into the barrel cannon.
- G: Found at the very end near a question mark formation of bananas.
- Kong Token: 2
- Find the Exit -- This bonus area is found by jumping on a weak spot in the ground, to reveal a rope. Climbing the rope will bring the Kongs to a small bonus level where they can get some Bananas.
- Collect the Prizes -- The second bonus level is found by taking the lower path at the fork in the route past the checkpoint. Beyond the two treetops and Kritter lies a high up treetop and a barely seeable path below it -- taking the lower path to lead to a barrel cannon and getting launched to the entrance of this bonus room. In this room, the heroes can press a button to fire a Kong Token out of a barrel cannon, and collecting the token will count as an extra life.