|Theme||Flight of the Zinger |
Run Rambi! Run! (Bad Bird Rag in the GBA version; possibly by mistake)
|Notable features||King Zing chasing Rambi near the end of the level.
|Animal Buddies||Rambi (via transformation)|
|Enemies encountered||Zingers, Kutlass, Klampons, Krunchas|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2, Donkey Kong Land 2|
This level's appearance is inside a beehive and is known to have alot of Zingers. For half of this level, the player transforms into Rambi. Near the end of the level, Rambi is chased by King Zing until reaching the last ledge in the level.
 Bonus Levels
- After the second spinning Barrel Cannon, look for a lone banana and jump to it to latch onto a hidden hook. Then climb up the honey wall.
- Find the Coin: Climb up a honey wall within a very short time limit.
- After the King Zing chase, don't go inside the Barrel Cannon. Instead, use a Supercharge to break through the nearby wall.
- Destroy Them All!: Climb down a shaft and kill every Kruncha and Zinger along the way.
 DK Coin
- Just before the room where you turn into Rambi, jump. You'll latch onto hidden hooks. Climb them and go over the Rambi room to find the DK Coin near a honey wall.
In the Game Boy Advance remake of DKC2, Bad Bird Rag plays instead of Run, Rambi! Run! However, Run, Rambi... is still in the game's sound test, so it's possible that the programmers made a mistake.
- Interestingly enough, in DKL2, the exact opposite situation occurs in Screech's Sprint: The Run, Rambi! Run! music is heard instead of Bad Bird Rag.