This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Pot Hole Panic (Donkey Kong Land)
|Pot Hole Panic|
|Theme||Cave Dweller Concert
|Enemies encountered||Zingers, Armys, Klap Traps, Krushas, Neckys
|Game||Donkey Kong Land
Pot Hole Panic is a cave level featuring gaps, bouncy Tires, and plenty of hidden bonuses. Upon starting the level, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will be greeted by an Army, and some Zinger. If the heroes move the tire in between their buzzing foes, they can reach a DK Barrel and the first KONG Letter. Beyond that, the Kongs must avoid Klap Traps and crawl under certain parts. The tires found throughout the level can be pushed and used to grab items, jump gaps, or access bonus areas. In fact, both bonus areas can only be accessed via the tire bouncing them to the Bonus Barrel. Towards the end, a tire can help the heroes reach a raised area of ground, which holds a DK Barrel, the "N" letter, and a pushable tire.
- DK Barrels: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found by moving the bouncy tire to the banana trail and bouncing up it.
- O: Also found by moving a tire to a banana trail, this one after some Klatrap, and jumping up.
- N: Guarded by a Necky.
- G: In the second bonus room.
- Bash the Baddies! -- After the "O" Letter, a tire may be pushed through a narrow crawlspace in order to give Donkey/Diddy the height boost needed to reach a cliff with the entrance to the first bonus room. In the bonus level, Rambi's Animal Crate will be in front of the heroes when they enter this bonus level. He can be helpful to defeat the incoming group of Kritters quickly and reach the exit.
- Collect the Prizes -- A trail of bananas beyond the "N" Letter, a Necky, and two Zingers leads up to the second bonus room. The tire used to grab the "N" Letter can be pushed to the left off its initial ledge, and then to the right repeatedly until lined up with the trail to bounce upward. In this bonus room, Mincer will be hovering horizontally with the letter "G" above it. A properly timed jump can be used to reach the "G", and then the duo can exit via the barrel to their right.