|Enemies encountered||Klomp, Shuri, Flotsam, Lockjaw
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
Lockjaw's Locker is the fourth level in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and its world Gangplank Galleon. It is the first level in Donkey Kong Country 2 to introduce swimming segments in addition to underwater characters, including Enguarde the Swordfish.
Diddy and Dixie begin the level by falling down the ship deck and into the depths of the sunken Galleon. They can move to the right to go land on a hidden area containing some items. At ground zero, they can go to the right to find some typical Klomp enemies, however the water level rises and turns this level into a swimming level. As such, many underwater foes are introduced, including Flotsam, Shuri, and the Lockjaw enemy of the level's namesake. Enguarde the Swordfish can also be found in this level, and his new charge attack can be used to break open a secret bonus room. In the level are various areas that can be passed through and lead to bonus items.
- Enguarde the Swordfish: Enguarde is found in two locations, both guarded by Lockjaws.
- One is found under the first Lockjaw; when it attacks, avoid it and head down below.
- The second is not very far past the checkpoint; again, a lone Lockjaw is found patrolling the area above Enguarde.
- Banana Coins: 6
- DK Barrels: 4
- No Animal Sign: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Located above the first Flotsam.
- O: A Lockjaw guards the "O"in the bottom right corner of the level.
- N: The "N" is shortly after the checkpoint, to the right of the green Flotsam.
- G: In the area with three Lockjaws, it is to the top left.
- Find the Token! The player has forty seconds to locate the Kremkoin in an underwater maze. Can only be accessed via Enguarde stabbing a breakable area underwater.
- In similar fashion to the original Donkey Kong Country, Enguarde's first appearance in Coral Capers has him accessible in two separate locations. However, in Donkey Kong Country 2, the two are never seen at the same time due to the addition of the No Animal Sign.